Hakushu Distillers Reserve, 700ml
A green and crunchy entry in the Hakushu Range, combining whisky of a wide variety of ages, from across the range of casks used by the distillery to create a gently smoky dram, packed with fruity flavour.
• Nose: Quite herbaceous. Green fruit, mint, cucumber, pine, grassy, spearmint. Just loads of green fruit in this one.
• Palate: Loads of green things coming out of here! Mint, cucumber, green fruit, grapefruit and just a touch of smoke at the back. Dave Broom got yuzu…I’ve never heard of yuzu….
• Finish: Light, delicate, refreshing and some subtle smoke.
* 3 days processing time is required
* Delivery is unavailable from 21 to 28 Jan 2020
* Self-Collection is unavailable from 24 to 27 Jan 2020