Dassai Shochu 720ml
It is a mackerel shochu made by re-fermenting and distilling the sake lees after squeezing when making a sake sake festival.
You can feel the fruity smell unique to Junmai Daiginjo Sake, and the taste is also very mellow.
• Tasting Note: Starts with a fruity nose, and the taste is mellow
• Sake Tomo(Food Pairing): Aperitif. Sushi,
• Serving Temperature: On the rock, Chilled, room temperature
* 3 days processing time is required
* Delivery is unavailable from 21 to 28 Jan 2020
* Self-Collection is unavailable from 24 to 27 Jan 2020